The process you will follow for this WebQuest is outlined below.
- Go to the Resources tab and browse the list of web applications.
- Select an application that appeals to you.
- Research and experiment with the application (many have tutorials).
- Using the tool, create a sample item that you can show to others.
- Create a report that will explain the application to other teachers. This can be a PowerPoint, slideshow, video, Word document, or other tangible item to share with your colleagues. Information to include in your report is listed in item #6. Be sure to follow the evaluation rubric as you create your report.
- Items to include in your report.
a. Details of the application including 1) a link to the website, 2) your sample item, and 3) a description of the purpose of the application.
b. A brief tutorial on how to access the site and use some basic features.
c. Pros and cons of the application.
d. Educational implications for various subjects and age levels (how could this tool be used in various courses and with various grades?)
Continue to Resources.